Here is some of the ” proof” Woody is saying to show that he did not molest Dylan and Mia is at fault……
Twenty-one years ago, when I first heard Mia Farrow had accused me of child molestation, I found the idea so ludicrous I didn’t give it a second thought. We were involved in a terribly acrimonious breakup, with great enmity between us and a custody battle slowly gathering energy.
The self-serving transparency of her malevolence seemed so obvious I didn’t even hire a lawyer to defend myself. It was my show business attorney who told me she was bringing the accusation to the police and I would need a criminal lawyer. I naïvely thought the accusation would be dismissed out of hand because of course, I hadn’t molested Dylan and any rational person would see the ploy for what it was. Common sense would prevail. After all, I was a 56-year-old man who had never before (or after) been accused of child molestation.
The sheer illogic of such a crazy scenario seemed to me dispositive. Notwithstanding, Mia insisted that I had abused Dylan and took her immediately to a doctor to be examined. Dylan told the doctor she had not been molested. Mia then took Dylan out for ice cream, and when she came back with her the child had changed her story.
The police began their investigation; a possible indictment hung in the balance. I very willingly took a lie-detector test and of course passed because I had nothing to hide. I asked Mia to take one and she wouldn’t.
Last week a woman named Stacey Nelkin, whom I had dated many years ago, came forward to the press to tell them that when Mia and I first had our custody battle 21 years ago, Mia had wanted her to testify that she had been underage when I was dating her, despite the fact this was untrue. Stacey refused. I include this anecdote so we all know what kind of character we are dealing with here. One can imagine in learning this why she wouldn’t take a lie-detector test.
After a full investigation the findings were:
“It is our expert opinion that Dylan was not sexually abused by Mr. Allen. Further, we believe that Dylan’s statements on videotape and her statements to us during our evaluation do not refer to actual events that occurred to her on August 4th, 1992 … In developing our opinion we considered three hypotheses to explain Dylan’s statements. First, that Dylan’s statements were true and that Mr. Allen had sexually abused her; second, that Dylan’s statements were not true but were made up by an emotionally vulnerable child who was caught up in a disturbed family and who was responding to the stresses in the family; and third, that Dylan was coached or influenced by her mother, Ms. Farrow. While we can conclude that Dylan was not sexually abused, we can not be definite about whether the second formulation by itself or the third formulation by itself is true. We believe that it is more likely that a combination of these two formulations best explains Dylan’s allegations of sexual abuse.”
Could it be any clearer?
hmmmm…… Gives me something to think about. I do believe Dylan thinks she was abused if this wasn’t true which makes MIa a Monster!
Two prominent Beverly Hills doctors once featured on “Dr. 90210” are locked in a child custody war involving wild allegations of abuse — and it all comes to a head this morning … as the 3 youngest kids will be separated from their older brother …
Plastic surgeon Dr. Brian Evans and dermatologist Dr. Susan Evans’ nasty divorce took a nasty turn last month when their oldest child filed legal docs, accusing his father of sexually abusing his younger siblings.
According to a request for a temporary restraining order, filed by Brian and Susan’s 12-year-old son on Oct. 15 … Brian touched his 6-year-old son’s penis — and also touched the genitals of their 8-year-old twin daughters.
Further, the eldest son claims Brian “hit me in the face, dragged me for 2 rooms” and threatened to kill the kids and their mom. According to the TRO request, this went down in Oct. 2012 … a full year before the TRO was filed.
Attorneys for Brian flatly deny the allegations, and say authorities investigated and disproved them.
In fact, on Oct. 24 the court issued a major modification of child custody … granting Brian legal custody of all 4 children, and physical custody of the three youngest ones. The handoff is scheduled to happen this morning in L.A. County Family court.
The order also prohibits Susan from having any contact — “in person, by telephone, text, email, or otherwise” — with the 3 kids for the next 30 days. The oldest son will continue living with Susan.
After the 30 days, Susan can have 4 monitored visits with the kids — but no overnights — and a month after that … she can ask to modify the custody order.
Sources connected to Susan tell us she is perplexed as to why the judge ordered such a drastic change … especially in the wake of her son’s allegations of abuse.